AUGUSTA COMPREHENSIVE PLAN COMMITTEE
Second Meeting – Public Hearing
Monday, January 14, 2019 at 6pm
Cony High School
The Augusta Comprehensive Plan Committee will meet at Cony High School. Members of the public are welcome to share their idea regarding the future of the any aspect of the city that is of interest. A portion of the meeting will be dedicated to listening to the public.
- Welcome remarks and committee introductions.
- Review of 2007 Comprehensive Plan Inventory (Volume 2 of the plan) by subcommittee:
- Questions, concerns, updates, need for additional data;
- Desire for change in presentation of data to make it easier to understand.
- Outline and structure of the plan and areas that must be addressed per state law brainstorming of issues within those areas that the subcommittee believes are important to Augusta’s future.
- Public opportunity to identify concerns/suggestions that they want addressed within the comprehensive plan.
- Other committee matters.
- Next meeting.