The council held a six-hour session a few Saturdays ago to develop our council goals. It was a productive discussion with some exciting initiatives for the year. I am proud of the work and commitment of city staff and administration to move Augusta forward! The draft of the entire document can be viewed here. A few highlights include:
- Fix old houses; build new houses; and attract new residents
- Promote a healthy, diverse, thriving population
- Enhance the look and feel of Augusta
- Continue to support business growth
- Maintain efficient and responsive local government
Let me know what you think.
Leave a Reply